Franklin County Department of Health
To protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
Core Values (ICARE):
- Innovation: We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely.
- Collaboration: We use teamwork to achieve common goals & solve problems.
- Accountability: We perform with integrity & respect.
- Responsiveness: We achieve our mission by serving our customers & engaging our partners.
- Excellence: We promote quality outcomes through learning & continuous performance improvement.
Health Department services include counseling and treatment for HIV/AIDS, TB, and sexually transmitted diseases, family planning, school and sports physicals, issuance of birth and death certificates, WIC program, and Healthy Start programs.